Next Generation Leader
New Life Wichita is seeking a part-time Next Gen director for birth to 5th grade. We are a new, 2-year-old North Point Partner Church working to create a church in Wichita that the un-churched love to attend and engage. We utilize the Orange curriculum as we seek to partner with parents and make Sunday the best day of a child’s week!
The strategy of our Next Gen Leader is effective partnership with parents in the spiritual and relational growth of their children from birth to 5th grade.
This involves being the point-leader for weekend elements as well as through-the-week engagement while serving as part of a cohesive overall leadership team, collaborating to fuel the forward spiritual momentum of every individual, helping them to take their next step in following Jesus.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
- Organic alignment with our DNA and Values personally and professionally
- A passion to see children thrive in their following of Jesus
- A passion to create environments unchurched kids love to attend and engage
- Embrace the “Orange” approach to ministry
A picture of the Next Gen leader in action:
- Lead volunteer curriculum team to plan and increasingly engage birth through 5th grade during weekend
- Strategically lead the way in creating a fun, engaging environment in every kid’s space
- Onboard, train, encourage, celebrate and schedule KidsLife volunteers
- At times, speak to and engage a large audience
- Develop a partnership with parents to show kids how to love God and love others
- Maximize the benefits of the Orange Parent App
- Apply your God-given passion and gifts to help us continually “make it better”
Character, competence, and chemistry:
- Visible alignment with the core calling and values of New Life Wichita in personal and professional life [See This Page]
- Passionate, yet humble; Confident, yet teachable
- Self-driven to create excellence
- Comfortable with public speaking, organization
Role will begin at $250/week with specific goals and objectives. As growth and momentum builds, so will the role and compensation.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com